By accessing our website, you, the user, agree to use the terms and conditions set out here. These terms and conditions may change at our discretion at any time and without prior notice. All orders and purchases made through this site are governed by these terms and conditions. The purchase of merchandise through the CheckMateMagazines.com website is strictly limited to parties who can lawfully enter into and form contracts on the site in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction of their residence. By entering the CheckMateMagazines.com website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. All illustrations, designs, icons, graphics, photographs, pictures, and any other items included in this website are the exclusive property of Check-Mate unless otherwise stated. These Terms & Conditions apply to the purchase of goods from CheckMateMagazines.com only.
In these Terms and Conditions:
1. “Seller”, “Check-Mate”, “CheckMateMagazines.com”, “us” and “we” are references to the owner of this website, Check-Mate Industries, Inc., which is a registered corporation in the USA, and all it’s subsidiary companies
2. “Buyer”, “you” and “your” are references to the purchaser of the goods from us;
3. “Goods” means the goods specified in the Seller’s invoice;
4. “Contract” means the contract between Seller and Buyer for the sale and purchase of the Goods which incorporates these Terms & Conditions;
5. “Terms” means these terms and conditions;
6. “Site” means the CheckMateMagazines.com website.
PURCHASING GOODS ONLINE
7. In order to make purchases through the site, the buyer will be requested to register and provide personal details. In particular, buyers must provide their real name, phone number, e-mail address, and other requested information as indicated.
8. When ordering items, the buyer will be required to provide payment details and you represent and warrant that the payment details you provide on ordering are both valid and correct and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the Billing information provided.
9. When an order is made online, the order confirmation issued by the company clearing the credit/debit card payment does not constitute acceptance of your order by us. We reserve the right to check any discrepancies and an order will only be processed when it is verified by us to be accurate and within the guidelines set forth in these terms.
10. All orders are subject to acceptance and availability.
11. Any error in the ordering process due to technical or other reasons beyond the seller’s control entitles us not to treat the order as being binding on us.
12. The site displays products, which form its collection. They are normally products that are in stock and available for dispatch, however, on occasion, certain products that are in particularly high demand will sell out quickly. Should this be the case, you can contact our customer care department at email@example.com who will be happy to add your details to the waiting list and contact you should the item again become available to arrange payment.
13. Once a choice has been made and the order has been placed, the buyer will receive an email acknowledging the details of the order. This email is NOT an acceptance of the order. Unless the buyer cancels the order in accordance with the seller’s Cancellation Policy, acceptance of the order and completion of the contract between buyer and seller will be perfected when we dispatch the goods to you.
14. The sale contract is therefore concluded in the USA and the language of the contract is English. The contract will be subject to these terms and conditions and governed by US law and the buyer agrees to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the United States Courts with respect to any dispute that may arise under it.
The seller reserves the right not to accept the buyer’s order in the event, for example, that we are unable to obtain authorization for payment, there was an error in pricing or that the item ordered is out of stock.
15. Prices shown on the site are in U.S. Dollars (USD). All prices and offers remain valid and as advertised from time to time. The price of a product displayed on the site at the time the order is accepted will be honored except if a pricing error was made.
16. CheckMateMagazines.com does not ship internationally.
17. Payment for Goods and for the cost of packaging and delivery where applicable must be made before the Goods are dispatched.
18. Payment can be made by Visa, Master Card, Discover, or American Express. In all cases, delivery will not occur until we are satisfied that the payment has cleared.
19. If the issuer of the buyer’s payment card refuses to authorize payment to the seller, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
20. All credit card transactions on this site are processed using Authorize.net Services, a secure online payment platform that encrypts your card and/or banking details in a secure host environment. The seller does not hold any credit card details on our site or in our customer database.
21. The seller will give the buyer an estimated delivery date for the goods, but no such estimated times or dates provided by us are guaranteed.
22. The seller will arrange for packing according to the method of delivery chosen by the buyer during the checkout process.
23. Should the buyer choose to ship to a PO Box, responsibility for the purchased goods passes to the buyer at the time USPS takes possession of the goods.
24. Should the buyer choose FedEx Ground as a method of shipping, the responsibility for the purchased goods passes to the buyer when the shipper records “DELIVERED” in their respective tracking information.
25. FedEx Ground does not provide delivery service to PO Boxes. If you are having an order shipped to a PO Box, we will switch the service to FedEx SmartPost. The service cost difference will not be charged or refunded.
26. The buyer must check the goods immediately upon delivery and contact the seller if there are any problems with the goods. The buyer must notify the seller within 24 hours of delivery to ensure prompt attention as completed orders are filed away daily.
27. In the case that the goods have been damaged in transit, the buyer must keep all packaging, as this may be required when making a claim.
The seller will not be liable for any loss, damages or penalty resulting from delay in delivery of the goods when such delay is due to causes beyond the reasonable control of the seller, including without limitation, supplier delay, force majeure, act of God, labor unrest, or fire. In any such event, the delivery date will be deemed extended for a period equal to the delay.
CANCELLATION, RETURN & EXCHANGE
28. The seller’s chief objective is to ensure the buyer is fully satisfied with their purchase. If the item purchased is malfunctioning or defective in any way upon arrival we’re happy to assist in troubleshooting and providing the necessary replacement parts to get your product functioning as intended. If the item has been opened and/or used, refunds/exchanges may be issued on a case by case basis.
In order to qualify for return/exchange/store credit, the goods or packaging may not be damaged, and the goods must be returned in their original packaging, and accompanied by all items comprising the product. The notice of exchange or return has to be made in writing; an email will suffice: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event of a return or exchange, we require that you return the goods to us at your own cost or use the provided return label. If the provided return label is used, the return shipping costs will be deducted from the refund. Otherwise, no store credit/exchanges/returns will be accepted under any circumstances. Returns will not be refunded for the original shipping charges. If free shipping was applied, the actual shipping cost will be deducted from the refund. Malfunctioning or defective product returns may have the original shipping cost refunded on a case by case basis.
29. In order to help with the return of your order, you must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) by using the online Return Portal or by emailing email@example.com within the cancellation period. (See Return Policy for more information)
Our return address is detailed on your original invoice. Failure to obtain an RMA does not affect your legal, consumer rights.
30. The buyer must take reasonable care of all goods in their possession and return them to us, with their original packaging, within 10 days from the date the RMA number was issued.
All orders are automatically processed on our secure merchant processor and sent for shipment as soon as they are placed. During this process, the seller incurs irreversible costs like boxes, packing material, tape, labels, and payment processing fees. Therefore, while we understand that orders might need to be changed sometimes, we are unable to do it free of charge. For orders canceled outside of our standard lead time (late orders), we may waive the cancellation fee on a case by case basis. We strictly adhere to the following cancellation policy:
-If the buyer cancels the order before it has been shipped, they will be assessed a 10% cancellation fee before credit is issued.
-If the buyer cancels the order after it has been shipped, please use the Returns Portal. The cancellation will have to be treated as a Return with all applicable fees.
-Orders which are refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above - including restocking, cancellation and other applicable fees.
OPT-IN OPT-OUT POLICY
Users of this site may access, amend or delete any data filled in on the registration form at any time; either in writing or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org The seller may from time to time contact you by email with information on new products; special discounts or other information we believe may be of interest to you. Any e-mail we send you will contain an easy unsubscribe link from all future newsletters.
The website is accessed and used at your own risk. Although reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that all details on the website are current and contains no inaccuracies or errors, no guarantees are made that the website’s content will be error-free, accurate and current at all times.
SHIPPING RESTRICTION: CERTAIN U.S. JURISDICTIONS RESTRICT FIREARM MAGAZINE SALES. CHECK-MATE MAGAZINES CANNOT PROCESS SALES/SHIPMENTS PROHIBITED BY LAW. A LIST OF STATES AND MUNICIPALITIES RESTRICTING FIREARM MAGAZINE SALES IS AVAILABLE HERE.
EXPORT NOTICE: GOODS MAY BE CONTROLLED FOR EXPORT BY THE EXPORT ADMINISTRATION REGULATIONS (EAR) UNDER THE COMMERCE CONTROL LIST (CCL). THESE CONTROLS TAKE THE FORM OF EXPORT REGULATIONS AND LICENSE REQUIREMENTS. AS PART OF THE EXPRESS CONSIDERATION PROVIDED FOR RECEIPT OF CHECK-MATE MAGAZINE’S GOODS, TECHNICAL DATA AND/OR SERVICES, YOU, OUR CUSTOMER, ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE EXPORT, RE-EXPORT OR OTHER TRANSFER, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OF THE GOODS, TECHNICAL DATA AND/OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY CHECK-MATE MAGAZINES IN VIOLATION OF U.S. LAW IS PROHIBITED. CUSTOMERS ACQUIRING CONTROLLED GOODS, TECHNICAL DATA AND/OR SERVICES FROM CHECK-MATE MAGAZINES SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING ANY NECESSARY U.S. OR OTHER GOVERNMENT AUTHORIZATION REQUIRED TO ENSURE COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE EXPORT LAWS. (SEE CHECK-MATE SHIPPING AND RETURNS FAQ FOR MORE INFORMATION).
WARNING: OBSERVE SAFE FIREARM HANDLING PRACTICES AT ALL TIMES. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY RESULT IN SERIOUS BODILY INJURY OR DEATH. CHECK-MATE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR INJURY, DEATH, OR PROPERTY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM FAULTY INSTALLATION, MISUSE, ILLEGAL USE, OR MODIFICATION OF THIS PRODUCT.
PROP 65 WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: PRODUCTS MAY CONTAIN CHEMICALS KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE CANCER OR REPRODUCTIVE HARM
The appearance of U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) visual information does not imply or constitute DoD endorsement.